Le groupe de Sarens peut être décrit comme un spécialiste de « l'extraordinaire ».
Nos activités sont le transport et la manutention des marchandises lourdes, la location d’engins de levage et les opérations de levagede 5 à 120 000 T/m, ainsi que l’ingénierie des opérations de levage et de manutention.
Le succès de Sarens : son esprit d'entreprise.
Toujours tourné vers l’avenir, nous avons développé des équipes extrêmement spécialisées et compétentes et disposons d’équipements très techniques aptes à satisfaire les besoins les plus « extraordinaires » de nos clients.
The Sarens Group is a recognized worldwide leader in heavy lifting and engineered transport. With state of the art equipment and value engineering, Sarens offers its customers creative solutions to today's heavy lift and transport challenges. Sarens' success lies in its entrepreneurial spirit ; "Nothing too heavy, nothing too high!"
With 101 entities in 51 countries we proved our strategy in opening all borders. With a lot of self-confidence we can say "the globe is our market field".
ISO/OHSAS processes and quality, environment, health & safety are vital to Sarens. Safety is paramount and translates into "better be safe than sorry". Sarens' goal is to consolidate on being the global leader in heavy lifting and special transport and the specialist in the extraordinary.
In September 2011 , the Sarens Group created Sarens Nord Ouest, the Sarens France subsidiary formerly named " Cherbourg Levage" is recognized in nuclear heavy lift rigging and heavy haul transport services.
Since its founding in 1986, Cherbourg Levage has successfully executed projects for 25 years in every heavy lift segment of the nuclear power industry for customers such as: AREVA, DCNS, EDF and their main partners ALSTOM, BOUYGUES, ENDEL-GDF SUEZ,EIFFAGE, IBERDROLA,VINCI ...
Qualifications and Certifications:
- ISO 9001 certification
- CEFRI E certification (expected)
- EDF qualification UTO: Industrial nuclear logistics, Handling, Heavy lift
- AREVA qualification: Handling and Heavy lift
- OSHAS 18001 certification (expected)
- Staff Nuclear Qualifications: PR1 (risk prevention 1 for workers), PR2 (risk prevention 2 for site managers and team leaders), HN ( Quality), QSP(Service Provider Safety)
Projet EPR Flamanville 3
Following an initial preparatory phase involving earthworks and excavation in 2006, construction work on the EPR began in December 2007, and is now well underway.
The plant is due to go commercial in 2016. It will be the first in the series of a new generation of nuclear reactors
Scope: Nuclear industrial logistics services, engeniering, handling, heavy lift and special stransport services.
Location: Flamanville, France
Peak of personnel: 30
- Barge "la Fernande"-Cherbourg
- Lattice boom cranes (up to 3200t capacity): CC8800 (dome lifting and polar crane for BYTP/EDF/APCO), LR1600 (nuclear components handling BYTP/EDF/AREVA), SCX 2800, SCX 2500 (civil works for turbine hall, pumping station, nuclear building BYTP/VINCI/EIFFAGE)
- Peak of crane in rental : 20 telescopic cranes up 20t to 700t
- SPMT for nuclear or conventionnal components transfer in roll on - roll off at cherbourg or dielette slipway ( ALSTOM, BOLLORE, SIEMENS...)
- Gantry lifting and handling systems (ALSTOM- MSR, BYTP, ENDEL, EDF)